DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY- GIA LUAN HABOUR – KAYAKING & SWIMING – SUNSET PARTY
- 07:30 – 08:30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08:30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
- 10:00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minutes short break.
- 11:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor
- 12:00 – 12:30 Transfer by speed boat to the big boat and enjoy Welcome drink, get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
- 17.30: Come back to the cruise and relax. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and juices, cake and wine.
- 18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef and tour guide. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 19:15: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
- 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess,, squid fishing, and overnight.
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – TUAN CHAU HABOUR – HANOI ( B/L)
- 06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
- 08:00: You will be at reception to go go visit Dark & Bright Cave by the tender (the transfer boat) to the small floating house and there you can have opportunity to explore the cave on local bamboo boat (rowing by the locals)
- 09:30: Come back to the big boat and check out from your private cabin
- 10:00: Enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
- 12:00: Rosa Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Marina, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
- 12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16:30 – 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.