DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY- ON ROSA CRUISE ( L/ D)
- 07:30 – 08:30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08:30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
- 10:00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
- 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor, 12:15 Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15:00: Visit Pearl Farm Village to learn how to make the pearls . Then free to swim and kayak in the airy and fresh air, cool breezes, blue sea and sky, and natural seascape will captivate any visitors setting foot here.
- 17.30: Come back to our Rosa Cruise and relax. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and juices.
- 19:30: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
- 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
DAY 2: ROSA CRUISE – HANOI ( B/L)
- 06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
- 08:00: Arriving Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave
- 10:00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 11:00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
- 12:00: Rosa Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
- 12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16:00 – 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.